You’ll also find my jars in stockists around Dorset.
We are currently enjoying a well earned break so no orders will be fulfilled until Friday 14th February. All orders placed will be despatched immediately on our return. Thank you for your understanding and support.
All my cooking sauces contain little or no added sugar, preservatives, colouring’s or any other unnatural stuff! They are made using authentic recipes from my travels!
Try my delicious sauces in these great recipes.
250g Rigatoni pasta (or penne)
Ajar Of tomato and Basil Sauce
1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water
2. Fry pancetta until lightly golden
3. Lightly grease shallow baking
dish with butter
4. Add Ajar Of sauce to pasta, then add
pancetta, mix together
5. Put pasta mix into baking dish and break
up mozzarella and mix this into pasta
6. Grate parmesan over the top
7. Bake in oven at 180C for 15mins until
cheese has melted and is bubbling.
8. Serve with crusty bread.
Spagetti with meatballs
Ajar Of Arabiatta Sauce
1. Cook pasta in boiling salted
water until al dente
2. Brown meatballs in frying pan
3. Add Ajar Of Arabiatta sauce and simmer
gently for 10 minutes
4. Add cooked spaghetti to Sauce and
meatballs and toss until pasta
covered in sauce.
5. Serve in shallow bowl with parmesan grated
over the top and scattered basil leaves
Pasta alla Norma
or bucatini pasta
Ajar Of Sauce alla Norma
100g salted ricotta or Feta
Fresh Basil Leaves
1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water.
2. Heat up Ajar Of Sauce alla Norma
3. Add pasta (drained) to Norma Sauce
and mix until pasta coated in sauce.
4. Serve in large shallow bowl with cheese
crumbled over the top and fresh basil